One of them is undoubtedly the maximum ATH of Bitcoin reached in 2021, but even more importantly is the launch of the Credefi. Without a doubt, a milestone in the ecosystem.
Credefi is the first DeFi platform that connects crypto lenders and SME borrowers from the real economy, and this 2021 has been a successful year for Credefi and our community!
After Credefi’s vision took shape in the middle of the third quarter of 2020, this 2021 has been a successful year of important milestones to highlight for Credefi: Testnet, private Sale, IDO and listing in important exchanges of its native token $ CREDI!
Here are the highlights!
Protocol Migration to Polygon L2 Solution
In the middle of this year and after a successful audit of Credefi’s smart contracts, the Ethereum-based DeFi lending protocol announced its migration to Polygon’s layer 2 solution (previously Matic Network).
The move was part of an important step aligned with Credefi’s future goals of being a multi-chain protocol, while ensuring higher network performance, lower transaction costs, and most importantly, addressing Ethereum’s scalability hurdles. .
You can read the details of this migration in the following post:
Credefi raised $1.8M in private round
With a disruptive proposal in the decentralized finance industry that allows the traditional sector to be included with all the guarantees that blockchain technology can offer, it is not surprising that Credefi’s presentation in a private round will raise significant capital for its development of key industry investors.
In November, Credefi announced that it had closed a private financing as part of a successful financing stage that generated significant interest from a variety of investors from multiple industries such as FinTech, Crypto, inheritance financing, among others.
(1) CryptoDiffer en Twitter: “❗️ @Credefi_Finance $CREDI raised $1.8M in private round and prepares for upcoming IDO Investors include @MarshlandGroup, @MoonrockCapital, @ZBScapital, @X21_Digital, @AU21Capital, @Magnus_fund, @Metrix_Capital, @SkynetTrading_, @MavenCapitalio, etc. 👉 https://t.co/10Xp9f7fXo https://t.co/ObFfK97p76" / Twitter
The round was led by Marshland Capital with strategic investments from Moonrock Capital, Varys Capital, X21 Digital, Magnus Capital, Skynet Trading, LucidBlue Ventures, AU21 Capital, Peech Capital, Metrix Capital, Maven Capital, RR2 Capital; and angel investors like Heslin Kim.
A successful IDO
After a successful private round, Credefi carried out a successful Initial DEX Offering (IDO) on the leading Cardano-based launchpad -CardStarter on November 8th.
30,000,000 $CREDI Tokens were offered for sale to the public that met the requirements of the whitelist announced at the end of October 2021. A total of $420,000 was raised in this public sale of the native token of Credefi!
$CREDI was Listed on the Main Crypto DEXs Pancakeswap and Uniswap
On December 9 after a successful IDO, the $CREDI token was listed in the main crypto DEXs PancakeSwap and Uniswap, an important milestone for Credefi.
The listing of the $CREDI token to the main DEXs is part of the roadmap to increase the presence of Credefi among the huge number of enthusiastic users in the DeFi sector.
$CREDI token listing on top-tier CEXs
The listing of a token on the main centralized exchanges of the crypto ecosystem is an important milestone for any DeFi project.
In that sense, the Credefi team announced on December 9 the listing of its native token in two of the main CEXs in the ecosystem: KuCoin and MEXC Global.
On December 10, the $CREDI / USDT pair was open to the public at 10 AM UTC.
(1) KUCOIN en Twitter: “$CREDI trading is now live on #KuCoin! 🚀 Trade CREDI/USDT: https://t.co/5lFwqra0hK 🎧 Listen to the KuCoin 60s Crypto Gem podcast and learn more about @credefi_finance: https://t.co/uvhDOPxbpK https://t.co/RkhlAAnt26" / Twitter
Two days later MEXC Global announced the listing of the $ CREDI token for December 16.
(1) MEXC Global en Twitter: “Presenting the new #Kickstarter session with $CREDI @credefi_finance 🗳Vote with $MX to get $CREDI listed and share 700,000 $CREDI ⏰Period: 04:00–10:50 Dec 15 (UTC) 📈Estimated trading: 05:00 Dec 16 (UTC) Details: https://t.co/hTnJUq18s6 #MEXCGlobal #Credefi #DeFi https://t.co/Vg4EvGJn9P" / Twitter
ModuleX Staking Program
$CREDI Staking had its official opening on December 9 on the Ethereum blockchain through Module X.
With this program, $CREDI holders could receive xCREDI tokens at a 1: 1 conversion rate with an excellent% APY!
(1) Credefi en Twitter: “📢Hello fellow Credefians! 😊We are super excited to announce the start of #Credefi’s staking program for early-stage #staking of $CREDI to receive xCREDI 👉Participate in the staking program & become one of the very first holders of xCREDI Learn more👇 https://t.co/orhU4b9uOT" / Twitter
Also, as part of the blockchain interoperability necessary for any DeFi platform, Credefi announced a week later the launch of an LP Staking Farm on Binance Smart Chain (BSC) via Tokensfarm.
(1) Credefi en Twitter: “🎉Good news Credefians! 🥳Our New BSC LP Farm is now Live! As we further develop Credefi’s interoperability. 🧑🌾Our high performance LP #Staking #Farm is now on TokensFarm. Stake your tokens to increase the token yield & enjoy 1,100% APY Visit👇today! https://t.co/meF4pV0oIe https://t.co/rytO1Gmqv9" / Twitter
Users can now stake their tokens $CREDI to increase the token yield hasta un 1,100% APY!
What’s to come in 2022?
As you can see, the Credefi team has had a very busy year, reaching important milestones of its roadmap established in the whitepaper in this year 2021. But that is not all, next year the challenges are even greater and as always , the team will be up to the challenges to come:
- Migration to Solana Blockchain, one of the industry’s top tier blockchain platforms
- Launch of the second phase of Credefi Platform with the activation of P2P Lending features, the core of Credefi vision
- CEX Listing on Top Tier Exchanges
- Trade Finance activation on Credefi Platform
Undoubtedly, a new year with new news and good features to implement for the full launch of the first crypto lending platform in the blockchain industry and the DeFi sector.
Stay tuned in our official channels to be among the first to know about the progress of Credefi Platform development.
Credefi is a first mover in the DeFi space connecting crypto lenders and SME borrowers from the real economy. Credefi’s platform enables decentralized and secured lending to portfolios of business projects or individual companies, protecting lenders while providing them fixed APY.
The protocol resolves the key challenges that DeFi and TradFi are facing today: DeFi’s inconsistent yields that evaporate in bear markets, speculative borrowers that are fickle and cannot satisfy DeFi lending supply, as well as the difficulty for SMEs to get TradFi funding at normal interest rates.