The study showed the following:
- 51% of Millennials trust cryptocurrency. Older generations are much less convinced by the technology, driving down the overall figure to 47%;
- Over 45% of those surveyed prefer cryptocurrency over traditional assets;
- 60% of survey participants believe cryptocurrency to be a positive technological innovation. This figure has grown 27% over three years;
- 59% of Millennials believe that within the next decade most people will be using cryptocurrency;
- The role of Millennials in the future of the cryptocurrency industry has been pointed out by numerous experts. Earlier an American brokerage company Charles Schwab said that this demographic invests in crypto more often than Netflix and Microsoft.
Credefi expects its customers will probably be primarily millennials. Which means there will probably be greater than 6million customers within the DeFi lending and finance sector.